Show related SlideShares at end.
WordPress Shortcode. Ingailly Follow.
Makers and Takers by Rana Foroohar - Insights | Instaread
Published in: Internet. Full Name Comment goes here. Are you sure you want to Yes No.
- Archimedes in the Middle Ages, Vol. 4: A supplement on the Medieval Latin traditions of conic sections (1150-1566). Part ii?
- Adobe Flex 4: Training from the Source, Volume 1!
- Related Audiobooks?
- The Journey of England & America by Wayne Johnathan Manning (1).
Be the first to like this. No Downloads.
Makers and Takers: The Rise of Finance and the Fall of American Business
Views Total views. Actions Shares. Embeds 0 No embeds.
No notes for slide. This is a belief held equally on both sides of political spectrum, and it seems only to be gaining momentum.
- IT Investment in Developing Countries: An Assessment and Practical Guideline!
- The Instructions Of Gampopa: A Precious Garland Of The Supreme Path?
- Hydrodynamics of Explosion: Experiments and Models (High-Pressure Shock Compression of Condensed Matter).
- Computer. Fraud & Security (March 2005);
- What to Listen For in Music.
- Of the Land and the Spirit: The Essential Lord Northbourne on Ecology and Religion;
- How It Works: 101 Amazing Facts You Need to Know.
- See a Problem?;
- Post navigation.
- Hubbard Operators in the Theory of Strongly Correlated Electrons!
- What Spacetime Explains.
You just clipped your first slide! Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.
Now customize the name of a clipboard to store your clips. Visibility Others can see my Clipboard.
It is quite obvious that there is something fundamentally wrong with our economic system, a system in which the CEO of a corporation is paid several hundred times the wage of its average worker. Foroohar traces the crises, causes, loopholes remaining, tax advantages Rana Foroohar.
REVIEW: “Makers and Takers: The Rise of Finance and the Fall of American Business” by Rana Foroohar
Many of us know that our government failed to fix the banking system after the subprime mortgage crisis. But what few of us realize is how the misguided financial practices and philosophies that nearly toppled the global financial system have come to infiltrate ALL American businesses, putting us on a collision course for another cataclysmic meltdown.
Drawing on in-depth reporting and exclusive interviews at the highest rungs of Wall Street and Washington, Time assistant managing editor and economic columnist Rana Foroohar shows how the "financialization of America" - the trend by which finance and its way of thinking have come to reign supreme - is perpetuating Wall Street's reign over Main Street, widening the gap between rich and poor, and threatening the future of the American Dream.
Related Makers and Takers: The Rise of Finance and the Fall of American Business
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved